This event is fully booked. Please check back in early October to register for the next rabies clinic.
DUTCHESS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF BEHAVIORAL & COMMUNITY HEALTH
DUTCHESS COUNTY SPCA
Free Rabies Clinic for Dutchess County Residents
Saturday, August 29, 2020
Dutchess County SPCA at 636 Violet Avenue in Hyde Park
By Appointment Only
We will be observing NY State mandated regulations related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note the following:
- Walk-ins will not be served, only those who’ve pre-registered will be admitted.
- Please be ON TIME for your appointment. We are limiting the amount of people inside the building, so you will be let in during your assigned appointment time.
- Dogs must be on a leash, cats must be in a pet carrier. Secure your pet BEFORE you get out of your vehicle.
- One person per pet will be admitted, please do not bring family or friends. We will have dog and cat handlers to assist the veterinarian.
- Face masks must be worn properly (mouth and nose covered) at all times.
- Please social distance at a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Proof of Dutchess County residency required, $10 fee for non-residents.
- Proof of previous rabies vaccination required for 3-year certificate.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we adjust to this new process. Questions? Please call the Rabies Clinic Registrar, 845-452-7722, x-417. We look forward to seeing you!