DUTCHESS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF BEHAVIORAL & COMMUNITY HEALTH
DUTCHESS COUNTY SPCA
Free Rabies Clinic for Dutchess County Residents
Saturday, February 19, 2022
Dutchess County SPCA, 636 Violet Avenue, Hyde Park, NY
We will be observing NY State mandated regulations related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note the following:
- Walk-ins will not be served, only those who’ve pre-registered will be admitted.
- Face masks are required.
- Please be ON TIME for your appointment. We continue to limit the amount of people inside the building, so you will be let in during your assigned appointment time.
- Dogs must be on a non-retractable leash, cats and ferrets must be in a pet carrier. Secure your pet BEFORE you get out of your vehicle.
- One person per pet will be admitted, please do not bring family or friends. We will have dog and cat handlers to assist the veterinarian.
- Please social distance at a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Proof of Dutchess County residency required, $10 fee for non-residents.
- Proof of previous rabies vaccination required for 3-year certificate.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our best to keep everyone safe.
To Register: https://DutchessCountySPCA.as.me/RabiesClinic
Questions? Please call the Rabies Clinic Registrar, 845-452-7722, x-425. We look forward to seeing you!
**Next Free Rabies Clinic will be April 2022.**