Group or Company Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in bringing your business or community organization to DCSPCA. We usually enlist these groups to help with grounds maintenance tasks such as:
- Helping with small building projects
- Collecting debris along walking trails and shelter grounds
- Stuffing packages
- Sorting donation shed/pet food pantry shed
These projects do not include hands on contact with the animals in our care, but they are all very important aspects of helping the animals in need.
If your group is interested in helping to form a DCSPCA work party:
- Your group should consist of at least 5 people
- Any children in the group should be at least 12 years old. (needs approval)
- Please commit to volunteering at least 3 hours
- Weather permitting work can be done both inside or outside.
- Please make arrangements at least 2 weeks in advance
Please allow at least 2 week notice in scheduling and keep in mind that not all dates are available. Email all requests to our Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.